I am a PhD candidate in Economics at London Business School.
My research fields are macroeconomics and financial economics. I am also interested in monetary economics, asset pricing, and cybersecurity.
In October 2021 I will join All Souls College, University of Oxford, as a postdoctoral research fellow.
CV: February 2021
1. A Macroeconomic Model with Heterogeneous Banks - Paper
- Job Market Paper. First Version: March 2020
- Winner of the UniCredit Foundation Award for the Best Economics Job Market Paper Link
- AQR Asset Management Institute Fellowship Award
2. Credit Market Power: Branch-level Evidence from the Great Financial Crisis - Paper
- First Version: September 2020
- with Sigurd Galaasen, Ragnar Juelsrud, Hélène Rey. First Version: September 2019
- Media Coverage: Finansavisen (in Norwegian)
- with Tommaso Monacelli. First Version: October 2020
5. The Cross-Section of Risk-Taking and Asset Prices - Paper
- with Nuno Coimbra, Hélène Rey. First version: September 2019
Work in Progress
6. The Anatomy of Cyber Risk [Draft Coming Soon]
- with Hélène Rey and Ahmed Tahoun
- Video with Wheeler Institute for Business and Development - Link
7. Supply-Side Reforms, Demand-Side Effects
- with Plamen Nenov and Alp Simsek
- with Tommaso Monacelli
9. Bank Runs with Heterogeneous Intermediaries